I was asked to give the user the ability to pay using PayPal services.
The site is magento store.
The user will have two option at PayPal:
- He have an acount and will pay after he logged into his PayPal account.
- He have no account - he is NOT requiered to open a PayPal account to pay, he'll enter his credit credentiols and pay.
Simple, right? :-)
I got into some problems, the community help on this matter is not so obvious, after a day of research and experements, which hopefuly you will avoid, here are the final steps did to satisfy these requierments:
On Magento Admin Panel
- Magento admin panel => Menu => System => Configuration, click.
- In the left configuration panel => Sales => PayPal, click.
- "Email Associated with PayPal Merchant Account" => enter your PayPal account email.
- "Select a PayPal Solution" => "Express Checkout", checked
- At "Express Checkout Settings" (*2):
- "Payment Action" : Usually Sale .
- "Enable PayPal Guest Checkout" => Yes
- SAVE CONIFG!
- At "API/Integration Settings":
- API Authentication Methods => API Signiture.
- Get Credentials from PayPal, click:
- Entering PayPay... Enter your PayPal credential...
- Just get your API credentials through Profile > My selling tools > API Access > Update > Request API credentials > Request API Signature (*1)
- Enter the API credentioal, appropriattly, to:
- API Username, Password & Signature.
- SAVE CONIFG!
These steps created a fast & secure checout point for my users to buy products without PayPay account.
Hope it helped.